Hamish Conway is the Founder of Sell Global, a channel strategy expert for businesses who want to sell on Amazon.
Hamish is hands on so we go deep on the detail in this chat as he share how his expertise that's helped New Zealand businesses across a range of size companies get access to US and Australian buyers who start their search on Amazon.
In this episode you can expect to learn about:
- why marketplaces like Amazon help you sell where consumers are buying.
- why the Amazon marketplace is not a replacement for your own eCommerce site.
- the reason consumers have high trust of the Amazon brand in the US.
- what seller behaviours are rewarded.
- how big data has transformed Amazon’s paid per click business versus Facebook and what it means for business
- the future as Amazon Australia makes inroads into the New Zealand market.
- how to get started with ‘less but better’ products in the US vs going broad in Australia.
Get Sell Global’s free 16 point guide for success on sellglobal.co.nz/buynz.