Limber is considered the world's healthiest desk because it goes beyond a standing or seated fixed setup. In this episode physiotherapist Bart de Vries shares:
- the insights he had into why only 20% of people change the height of a standing desk.
- his unique advantage in solving an office problem no one had been able to before.
- how facilities management can create the flexible office spaces while expanding vital shared areas.
- the VR technology Limber has used solve the fear of change for office workers.
- how Bart keeps his wellbeing in check during his founder journey so far.
- why U.C. Berkeley are interested in researching the unique potential health properties of Limber.
View the Sit Stand Kneel Desk: https://limber.nz/limber-desk
Watch their Instagram Videos: https://www.instagram.com/limberdesk/
Download the Limber Design Files: https://limber.nz/businesses